The details of the pen pay homage to the dedication, sacrifice and bravery these heroes display:
• Pen Clip: Represents a Firefighter's ladder. At the top of the clip is a variation of the iconic Firefighter's Maltese Cross widely used across fire departments as a symbol of protection and a badge of honor.
• Pen End: Depicts a silhouette of a Firefighter in uniform at work - braced on the ground in the act of holding the hose. For the non-antiqued pen kit styles, the design has the look of laser-cut sheet metal revealing a layer of enameled red or yellow metal through the silhouette. In addition, the words "Honor" "Bravery" "Duty" and "Dedication" are displayed behind the silhouette to further recognize a firefighter's heroism.
• Pen Top: Features a classic and recognizable Firefighter's helmet form.
• Pen Tip: Shaped from Firefighter's hose-nozzles throughout history, touching on past and present forms.
• "Push and Lock" Pen Mechanism: Emulates an American fire hose adapter that connects fire hoses to water sources including a firefighter's truck. To extend the refill, simply push the back-end of the pen downward and rotate to lock the upper adapter clips into place.